-
January 27th, 2007, 06:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
are you having insomnia like me Mum?
No good movies lately *sigh* still haven't found time to sit through Dead Mans Chest cause I hate getting interupted???
-
January 27th, 2007, 04:54 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Babel was really good...and I saw The Good Shepherd...I did a double feature today...tomorrow I hope to do the same...I am gonna catch up..there are four more must see before the Spring flicks come out...have you seen any good movies lately??
-
January 27th, 2007, 08:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i got kind of tire of the ghouls myself
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ January 27, 2007 04:11 PM: Message edited by: pitz ]</font>
-
January 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I was a bit disappointed in the second Pirates movie, I liked it but I didn't care for the carachters on the flying dutchman.
I finally got to see Cars, what a great movie. I also saw the Da Vinci Code, It wasn't bad, but I liked the book better.
The local rental place has a Two fer one night every Wed. I may go see whats new.
-
January 29th, 2007, 02:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I love Cars can watch it over and over like Ty.
Keeping in mind I have yet to finish Dead mans Chest, I heard from Randy that it seemed to be laying the ground work for an amazing finish.
[img]wink.gif[/img] at Mum!!!
I need to get out and see SOMETHING anything...and Babel would be my first choice.
-
January 30th, 2007, 04:41 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I agree sis, The end of Dead mans chest was a shock...I still like ol' Capt'n Jack Sparrow, I hope all works out fer him in the end.
I've heard the movie was ment to be a trilogy, But as successful as the films are, I'd like to see parts 4, 5, and 6.
Aye matie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 31st, 2007, 04:44 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm looking forward to Shrek 111
-
January 31st, 2007, 12:43 PM
#8
Inactive Member
really good..I'll give it 4 1/2 stars
-
January 31st, 2007, 01:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Great...may have to sneak away to catch it!!!
I also want to see the Prestige and the Illusionists...the later I know is out on DVD yay!!!
-
January 31st, 2007, 04:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
So how was the good shepherd???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks